ardent

I'll Find You

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
03-23-2013, 07:50 PM

The King would go on to listen intently to Hercules, extremely curious as to what he may or may not have heard about Seracia. Already Hercules was as good as gold in his book, but he was trying not to be so quick to judge. Any moment now the male could let something slip that might ultimately make Gerhardt distrust him. The King had to be aware. The man went on to tell all he knew, and his process of choosing a pack. So far so good. He would then elaborate on Gerhardt's second query relating to his strengths. So, strength was better than speed for him. Gerhardt had heard this before. Perhaps Hercules would like to be a Knight of Seracia. The King would wait for him to finish, and then respond accordingly. "It seems you are well informed, I trust you have no questions about our laws, then? If so you may ask them now." He liked to inform new members of the laws of the pack, and be sure that nothing was misunderstood or poorly elaborated upon. This saved them all from embarrassing mistakes later on in pack life. "You speak of strength. I wonder if you would like to serve as a Knight of Seracia?" The King hoped he would choose this, but if hunting or healing were more to his standards the monarch would oblige him as much as possible. Amethyst eyes would relax and his posture would calm ever so slightly, signaling that he was through speaking for the time being. Gerhardt would wait and see what Hercules had to say.

"speeeeech"