Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-19-2014, 09:13 PM

Gossamir felt her confidence rise as each of her packmates appeared as well as some she didn't recognize. The fae smirked. Nothing like an intruder with a power complex to lull the rats out of their sinking ship. While Gossamir was concerned for her safety she was open to the idea of a new leader though she hoped the white femme would prove herself and do it quickly. Sauntering in without any resistance didn't quite sit well with Gossy but she chose to keep her mouth shut. She'd been waiting since the day she joined for something to shake up the pack and now it had actually happened. Besides the femme who introduced herself as Roman Armada seemed quite strong and capable. Gossy looked forward to seeing her in action.

It was obvious by the time Middy arrived that Roman was taking over as alpha as she referred to her ranks. Apparently Deteste had fallen ill? ohhh did she smell sabotage? Gossamir grinned. She was liking where this was going.

"Well then, welcome Roman Armada. I plan to stay and I look forward to our conversation."

Sharpening my words...
[Image: gossy_bot_zpsa3db5e02.jpg]