build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
02-20-2014, 08:44 PM

Be careful making wishes in the dark
Can't be sure when they've hit their mark
Hati twitched as the healer smeared some sort of smelly chewed-up plant all over his wound, a snarl bubbling up automatically at the sting. The sound turned to a snort of disgust almost before it even reached his ears. "What do you know about it, old woman?" he sneered. "I don't care about honor. Honor's a useless stupid daydream for people who have nothing better to do with their time. People who are just fine wasting their whole lives for something stupid." A private opinion he would not have shared, had his tongue not been excessively loosened by his delirium. He turned his baleful gaze to his brothers. Yes, that's right, hate me for what I am, just as you should. Let me die like you all know I deserve. Had Hati been in his right mind he might have noticed the sharpness of his mood swings, but Hati hadn't been in his right mind most of his life so it was little wonder.

OOC: sorry for the crap post. Just wanted to get one out before I left for the weekend.

"Speech"
And besides in the meantime
I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!