Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-20-2014, 09:59 PM

Drashiel shook his coat once more. He hated this stuff! Absolutely hated it and he wished it would stop and get nice again. He'd have to travel well beyond the territories borders to find an uncontaminated water source he could bathe in. Drashiel sure as heck was licking himself clean of this terrible stuff.

The femme seemed nice enough and she introduced herself as Arietta but when she said she was Sin's mate he chocked and started coughing before pulling his face into a look of disgust. Ew! She was married to his brother, Sin? While Drashiel had respect for the other he found the older wolf's cleanliness habits to be absolutely foul. He was probably crawling with bacteria. "You're?cough, married to him?! Not sure what you?" Drashiel paused as another coughing fit over took him. "?see in him but?" the words stopped coming and the boy focused on steadying his breathing.

He jumped a bit as she nuzzled him but he slowly relaxed. "Thanks and no, don't go out there. I think it's best we stay safe."

Drashiel's mood soured at her question and he looked away. Silence fell until finally he spoke. "I was out hunting. My father Isardis is busy. My mother? wanted nothing to do with us and abandoned my sister and I when we were weaned." He turned to face her, peridot eyes searching for hers. "What about yours? You're not that old. And whatcha like so much about Sin anyway? Sure he's a good fighter but he smells and he's grumpy."