ardent

We can have a talk, among great beasts

Raven

gems
size
build
player
02-20-2014, 11:24 PM

The rippling of powerful muscle along the spine of the eternal grinner, brought a soft grin to play upon the features of the wispy shadow. She listened intently to the onslaught of words from her beloved, dual toned optics intent upon the features of the giantess as she watched her dark lips form her long speech. "I understand Ryu, you would like for the children to be safe, and our home not so easily invaded." She murmured, before her mate spoke once more, of plans of vast grandeur for their small, growing family. The woman's soft grin grew upon her sharp features, mischievous and eager. She would much desire a throne, to be able to rule over a Kingdom grand and strong. Her family would soon tremble at her dainty paws, and she would punish them for their sins, with a tiara between her audits. She nodded in response to her beloved's statement, agreeing that this place was not completely suitable for what Ryu had planned. When there was mention of the blue maned dame, the silken tendrils along the spine of the wraith lifted slightly in mild aggression. "Why are you suddenly so fascinated with Vahva? Do you prefer her electric mane and red eyes to my black coat and ice and lavender eyes? Or do you like that she is bigger than me? More powerful?" She growled, one eyebrow raised as she demanded information from the giantess. "Or do you like better that she is not fat and flabby from bearing children?" She would murmur, her emotions suddenly fallen when that particular chord was struck. She tried to hard to be beautiful and sexy, because if she had not that, what could Ryu possibly want of her?
When the giantess mentioned that she was bored of her life in the mines, and that she had not been receiving any action other than from the males that provided the furs they slept on, and the vaguely male smelling coats even further below that. The obsidian tresses upon her back would rise further as she heaved herself into a half standing pose, her front half slightly above the ground. "Would you rather we fucked more? Because if it bothers you so much, I will fuck you right here and now, right in front of the children, if it really bugs you!" She growled angrily, glaring daggers at her mate. Her hormones were wildly out of whack, even after such a while after the babes had been expelled from her womb, she was still recovering. Long tail would lash angrily, beating upon the ground and forcing a youngster to stir near her own rear. She moved immediately, caressing the child with her tongue to soothe it back to sleep, little Lilith squirmed back into her place, curled up in a niche between Seva and Lyre. Dual toned optics would flick back up to the features of her eternal grinner with a demanding, pissy expression.

"Speech"