ardent

Strangers are just friends you haven't yet met.

Rane

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 12:10 AM

Alarmed by a fox's scent, Rane whipped around to greet cyan eyes, and a small green silhouette before they could spot him. Not knowing wether to take as friend or foe, he let words slip out of his jaw. "A fox!" Then realizing the female should already know this, reply appropriately. "Err, hello! Yes, I must agree, it's beautiful." Then pondering on what she said last. "I am Rane, for now I am a loner. Might I know your name?" He asked curiously. He had not thought to have anyone joining him, but usually company leaded to friendship, which Rane had very little of. Maybe the fox and gecko could? His eyes strayed to the lake, which now was glowing with the sun's scarlet rays. Mallards flapped happily in the water, heat steamed it. He could scent healing herbs, and wondered what they were called. The red pelt stood a few paces behind the wolf, so with a pat of his large silver tail, thumped the ground, beckoning her to sit. "Come, converse with me." And giving a grin, then looking down to the smaller animal, gave the same grin.
speech