ardent

What are the mystical creatures known as women?

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-13-2014, 12:12 PM

He took a deep breath in, not wanting to faint or run out of air as he explained his situation. Slowly, he lowered himself to the ground in front of Dutiron, black haunches tenderly placing themselves near the hot spring. His tail flicked nervously as he broke his gaze with his grandfather to begin telling his situation. Dhiren's voice remained soft as he started to speak. "I don't know what to do about Guinevere. She came to Ludicael and I accepted her as a member of our pack. Feelings have grown overtime and I wouldn't want to care for anyone else..."
He looked up to Dutiron and added, "I love her, Grandfather. That's why this talk is hard for me..." His ears slipped against his head as he proceeded to relay the situation. "She left Ludicael for awhile and slept with someone...She said it was against her will, like she didn't want to, but her body wanted it...What would cause a girl to do something like that?" His eyes became glassy, evident of how emotionally hurt he was. "Am I not good enough for her, Grandpa? What have I done to make her do this?"

Speech,