ardent

WILTED ROSES IN AN ETERNAL WAR

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014, 09:55 AM by Platinum.)
A HOUSE OF CARDS

MADE FROM THE PIECES OF YOUR GAME

Massive paws would strike the terra as a giantess slunk through the shadows of a gathering of rocks. Her obsidian pelt not only stuck out like a sore thumb, but attracted the blazing heat of the sun like a moth to a damned flame. Optics of fire and ice scanned the landscape for what she sought, and yet she could not find it. Why did the heat here have to be so intense, and there was nowhere to hide. The assembly of boulders provided a shady niche, and with a huff of irritation did the beast lay herself down and grumble quietly. Damned heat, it's going to be the death of me if I am not killed on sight for trespassing... She would grumble internally, and if she had a tail it would have been swishing back and forth grumpily. Salmon tongue would escape her deadly maw to wipe away the remnants of her previous meal. Settling her cranium upon her broad paws, she shut her eyes to get a little rest. When the sun went down in a few hours, she would seek out the Queen of these lands.

The sound of a snapping twig brought the dame's mismatched optics to slam open and survey her surroundings. Tall frame would unfold as she stood to her full height and looked around, tall silvery white audits pivoting upon their perches to aid in her scoping. Satisfied, she would begin to stride effortlessly through the territory and search for the Alphess of this pack. The phantom swish of her plume about her heels was something she ignored now, she no longer cared. Her platinum mask might be shining under the faint light of the crescent moon, but she could hold her own by now and was not afraid. A tree presented itself near the borders, stinking of a woman who must be the Queen the demoness sought, for she reeked of dominance. By the look of things, she remained absent as well from this place. Suddenly a shift in the wind presented the truth. Whirling about with a sly grin, fire and ice optics would lock upon the form of whom she sought."Good night, my lady. I trust you have discovered what I seek?" Cool soprano lyrics would inquire most rhetorically as she absorbed the woman's appearance. An interesting bitch indeed, and she would do well to show respect to this Queen, she did not seem one to take bullshit.

"Speech"

THERE IS NO OTHERWISE, THERE NEVER WASPLATINUM