Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 11:43 AM
A HOUSE OF CARDS

MADE FROM THE PIECES OF YOUR GAME

When the dame spoke, a chuckle left the dark maw of the giantess as she watched the features of the Queen change while she spoke. An amused flicker of pale silver audits would be given in immediate response as she powerful she wolf seated herself upon the scorching, dried grass. "Only an idiot would not know they were trespassing." She would respond with a grin, baring immense fangs that already poked from under her lips. When the rest of the femme's speech invaded her audits, she stifled a small sigh of mild disappointment. Maybe this Queen was not all she was rumored to be.. "As to what I seek, I am here for a crown worthy of bowing to. I have heard that you are in need of a general, and I believe I fit that bill. Surely you have heard of the vast army that once reigned to the north?" She would inquire, mismatched optics of fire and ice fixed upon the boldly marked features of the dame as she watched her features with calm detachment. Most had heard of the great army, the clan, it had levelled kingdoms with ease and been the most formidable force out there. Wickedly curved talons dented into the parched soil underfoot as she gave a quick ruffle of her thick ebony coat, until her eerie gaze found that of the Queen once more.

Platnium mask was the coolest spot upon her immense frame, other than her tall audits, and she longed for a rainstorm, or a blizzard, or something to cool her boiling body. The sunbeams were scorching through her pelt, which only held in the heat to make everything altogether much worse. However, the beast of a woman showed none of this. Her natural fa?ade of calm, beaten into her muscles by the clan, was the only expression she wore on her face under the quizzical amusement playing at her features. She was intrigued by this Queen, she was a unique one, with a sooty grey pelt marked by auburn and ivory, boldly marked with a darker ashen tone about her spine and face. Her eyes were quite similar to the fire and ice pools of the gladatrix, but much more similar in hue. A bright orange and deep blue, compared to pale ice and a swirling vortex of red and orange. However, the overall demeanor of this lady was interesting, not like the Queens she had normally known; she was not vain or controlling, jealous or overly wary. Maybe this was just what she needed?

"Speech"

THERE IS NO OTHERWISE, THERE NEVER WASPLATINUM