Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 12:32 PM
A HOUSE OF CARDS

MADE FROM THE PIECES OF YOUR GAME

A calm, slightly sarcastic reply met the silvery audits of the giantess, who grinned slightly. Indeed, there would never be a shortage of morons in the world, and it was a depressing notion in itself if one focussed to deeply on it. When she mentioned that she was indeed in need of a general of sorts, a pleased smile made its way to play upon her features. Her notions of worry about the woman's character and worthiness were well founded, and a soft nod of understanding was given by the ebony dame. "I am Platinum, and I am willing to answer whatever questions as to my character and traits you may have. It seems of all the packs in the area, yours is the most competent." Her initial introduction was short, as she went only by her nickname, and had for the past three years, but she was sincere in saying that she was up for questioning, as no one got very far without sharing much needed information. When the Queen revealed that she held no knowledge of the Militants, her clan, a frown of disappointment threatened to furrow her brow and reveal how upsetting it was that their empire had not been known here while it reigned. However, since this dame was new to the lands, maybe she was not the best to ask the question of at all. A small nod was given in response as she calmly awaited Raisa's reply with her usual expression of stoic calm.

Still the sun was beating down upon her dark form, and the giantess was starting to feel the prickle of sweat on her skin more than before. How could anyone stand this? Were dark pelts uncommon, or did this Queen have a special immunity to the heat that allowed her to withstand this. Jaws would part ever so slightly to allow the soldier a sharp intake of breath to cool her frame for a brief moment. Salmon tongue would swipe across her muzzle briefly as she cooled her snout, the scorching heat raining down upon her was threatening to make her a little more irritable than usual, which could be dangerous when speaking to a Queen who was willing to accept one into her pack. Dangerous indeed...

"Speech"

THERE IS NO OTHERWISE, THERE NEVER WASPLATINUM