ardent

There's no snow in summer

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 04:34 PM

Of course lots of the siblings didn't know how bad of a father theirs had been. A whore, a tyrant and in the end Rivaxorus was the one to kill him after he kept stalking raping and attacking her as Riv had told her. And it was those glaciem wolves fault, she wanted to rip them to shreds for sure. But she brushed the thought aside. "Rivaxorus told me a lot about the family, Zeref was a horrible father with fifteen children most from other mothers rather than full litters like yours. Though....I'm sad to say Rivaxorus was murdered by a Glaciem wolf. My mother was Night, an only child. Like myself I don't have any siblings." She felt like she was rambling on, how could she be so happy?

"I'm sorry, I've just...been having a hard time lately. And I haven't had anyone to lean on." Vahva sighed, lowering her ears the tattered one she would have to get used to. And her left leg was finally healed over leaving a scar that reminded her of that challenge over and over again. Oh how her skin had been tainted, well it was better than being dead that was for certain.

Speech,