Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-21-2014, 05:16 PM

Satisfied with his grooming Baldur rested his head on his paws, mind still churning like the surface of the sea after a storm. He wanted to sleep and rest but lately he'd been plagued by nightmares. They came creeping into his mind with grins and bared fangs with their incessant teasing, twisting and prodding him always letting him know they knew something he didn't. It was maddening.

"Every time I turn around there's someone at my doorstep,"

Baldur's head whipped to the side to see a lovely odd-eyed femme staring at him. His brow furrowed? her doorstep? What was she-? Then it hit him as he took a deep breath. In his absent mindedness and desire to escape the heat of the summer he had walked right into a packs territory. He stumbled to his paws as she got closer. "Shit, ma'am! I'm so sorry! I was? chasing thoughts and failing rather badly. I've had better luck stalking down rutting moose than my fate it seems." She didn't seem particularly perturbed just? tired, very tired and she moved to lay down next to him. "Baldur Hr??vitnisson. Sorry, again?"