Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-21-2014, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2014, 11:05 PM by Shilah I.)

Shilah emerged from the salty ocean water onto white sandy beaches. Giving his coat a good shake he sat down heavily, panting to get air into his lungs. He just had to test himself. The islands could be harboring all kinds of strange and unusual plants with healing properties that had yet to be discovered and he was a wolf that was always learning. After all? he was only half-trained. There was still a ways to go.

Shilah began moving into the terra when he caught the scent of other wolves, lots of them. Ears flicked forward as his nose bent to the earth, sifting through the scents. Rats? it seemed he'd managed to walk right onto claimed territory. Shilah hesitated but the truth was he needed a rest before he tried to swim back. Hopefully, these wolves would understand. Shilah took a deep breath and let out a clear, gentle howl to alert them to his presence before he started heading towards the main source of the scents.

The gathering was huge. Shilah's jaw just about fell open at the sight of all of them. It was hard to believe a pack was able to survive and thrive here in this isolated location. It was then his eyes rested on the white wolf at the center of the gathering. She was clearly the one who had called the meeting and while she was quite old he acquitted this with wisdom. Offering a light bow he spoke.

"Pardon my intrusion, I didn't realize the isle was inhabited. Who are you?" The question was directed to the white femme but also the group as a whole. Who were they, this band?

Speech