size
-
build
-
player
02-21-2014, 11:27 PM
Ate the bread that once was stone

Fell from a cliff, never broke a bone

The fae slunk down the rock face, and the brute wondered if he was being tempted. He watched her stretch, eyes lingering on the curve of her back and the taunt muscles that sprung away from her spine. Yep. Definitely being tempted.

"...though perhaps my beauty has frozen your tongue?" My, so modest! A corner of his mouth pulled up for a quick second in amusement. "Although your beauty cannot be disputed, I have to disagree with you when it comes to my tongue." His mind, however, could become frozen and he frequently had to stop and defrost it.

The fae turned and sprung easily back onto the rock, the action strongly reminding him of a hunting cat, which begged the question, was he unwittingly falling prey? Perhaps, though that didn't necessarily make him a victim.

She proposed a challenge and Sucre was more than happy to accept. The further away they got from riddles the better. "...then we can have a little fun." Alright, sign him up. He was sold! "How could I possibly say no to that?"

She wasn't the only one capable of teasing. Pushing her boundaries a bit, the brute jumped up on the rock beside her so that his head was even with her shoulder. He didn't, however, touch her. At that moment all he wanted was proximity and his side lit up with awareness at the nearness of another being. He could feel her. "Nothing ruffles the fur like a boy who's a little? wet." The corner of his mouth twitched up again and yes, he did have to chip some ice off the ole thought box. "Then by all means, lead away."

Bowed down to get the kings overthrownSucre