gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
04-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Erani Adravendi

As his tears fell, she turned and laid a gentle kiss to his forehead. It made her all too aware of how much she missed her sons. Castiel and Gabriel. Preston and Neo, even with Neo?s hatred for them all. Syrinx. Where had he changed? When they had first come to this land, he?d been a lot like his father. Now? She mentally shrugged, nose pressing to the young male?s forehead. She needed to visit Taurig at some point, once things here had fully settled.

Jinxx?s words saddened her. To have an enemy pack kill your family was one thing. But one?s own brother? As he dried his eyes and spoke on, she nodded. ?Then welcome to Valhalla, Jinxx. For now, you?ll be an Epsilon, until you?ve decided whether you wish to be a hunter, Healer, or fighter. We train in all three, either way. I?ll be calling a meeting tonight.? She smiled gently. ?I hope to see you there. For now, I think I?ll try and grab a quick rest.? She rose from his side and stepped away. ?Feel free to explore the territory as much as you want, and to find a den.? She added over her shoulder as she padded away.

-Exit-

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think