Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-22-2014, 09:50 PM

Koros seemed delighted by the diminutive creature, forgetting apparently that lizards were tasty morsels for fox-kind. Raisa was not of a mind to remind him and ruin what might be an otherwise pleasant afternoon. The fox chuckled and told the lizard, "I can't help but to agree. I was born into a long line of stewards for the royal house, you see. We have always been dedicated to them, and it is an honor to serve." At times, the sooty fae almost felt bad for her small friend. He worked so hard to please her, to the point where he did not have much of a life for himself. Raisa had half a mind to hunt down a fae fox for him, order him to think of other things for once in his life, yet she did not. Instead she turned back to Isabella and listened as she rattled off a list of inquiries about her pack-to-be. Raisa sat, curling her snow-tipped tail over her like-colored paws, and waited. She could not deny a certain pride, knowing the contrast of her plans versus the woman's past. "My birthpack," she began, "Had a proud legacy stretching over many, many generations. We were brought down by a coup, by those weak in loyalty. In my pack, the bonds and kinship we share will be above all else. Strength, I believe, can be drawn from others more easily than from within." She paused to consider those sworn to her already. Each seemed so vibrant with life, so adamant about taking life by the horns. She knew she could do well by them. "As for laws, the wolves of my pack can expect to retain their freedom. As long as their loyalties remain with me, I've no care over who they mate with, or where they roam. The court will be divided by nobles, knights, squires, and commoners. Each will have roles and duties, and all will work towards the betterment of the whole. As for unwarranted agression, well, I personally believe in sanctuary and force in equal measure." The overview was brief, though Raisa felt as though she had touched on all issues. She knew that if Isabella had further questions she would pose them, and Raisa sat ready to receive her response.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!