ardent

Not playing to pass time

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2014, 12:19 PM

Hmm? The call for a pack hunt would catch the Queen's attention. The one who called... she searched her mind for a name. Iorwerth. The dark female had been meaning to talk with him anyway, to tell him that he had been chosen to mentor a pair of apprentices, and well, going to the hunt was a good a time as any to tell him of this duty. Any other mentors who showed up could be informed of their intended matches as well, she decided. So with that Destruction would set off in the direction the male had called from.

Every show of effort in the pack would be noted by the female. Iorwerth, though not being of the rank to normally call a pack hunt, had done so. Destruction however was hardly upset at this. No, she was thrilled that someone had taken initiative to begin something without her orders. Definitely a step in the right direction, and with Ior being of the first, well, that boded good in her eyes. Well, eye.

Destruction would approach Iorwerth, the first to arrive to the gathering that would become a pack hunt. Her single orb would fall on the male, and the female would dip her head in greeting. "Iorwerth, good to see you." The female would give a gentle swish of her tail, making sure to meet his gaze. "I apologize that things have been a little haphazard since the leadership change. I thank you for taking inititive to begin a hunt for our pack. I would also like to inform you that your apprentices have been decided. You will be mentoring Amalia and Mercury, though if any other pup requests to join you for training you are more than welcome to reach them as well, of course."

"Speech",'Thought.'