ardent

Cracked Glass

Tir

gems
size
build
player
02-27-2014, 12:59 AM

At some point the russet fella lost track of his doings as he finished staring up, at the shiny stars and void behind them; strange for him that his mind stayed blank and silent. If he ever noticed it, no doubt he would had being really happy and his smile no doubt would had grown twice or more from the normal one he always wear, but that was the magic of that instant, he got completely lost and enjoyed without knowing.
How long that slumber would last remained a mystery as the traveler of the void didn?t came back on his own, he was pulled back to the realm of reality by a voice, soft and piping, one only a girl could have. Blinking he showed up he was back and turned to face his visitor and crusher of an endless dream he would love getting back to.
The pair of night green orbs were fierce on their own, as they stared to the young female while a couple of ears catch the string of words who tried creating an environment of confidence. Only his smile was able to ease and soften every rude signal from the rest of the male, making possible attempts from others to speak to him, even if his demeanor was kind.
?What a funny idea, specially is already night, and not the right time for say daydreaming uh?, his reply came out short, but enough for him to watch a glimpse of interest of him in her; other strange thing as he never was the most special spot in the story, but she was young and maybe she still had her inner pup alive and ready to leap into some adventures. In his inner the brown brute envied that on her, that naive demeanor which still gave her range to be innocent and be happy ignoring some stuff, stuff he should not know yet but life took a different path for him and better if he hid that from her, as he would hate poisoning another life with the curse he?s forced to carry.
?is quite funny you say that ?, the male replied to her last attempt to establish a connection, ?? among those I lived with, I was the runt, and my parents past few days after my birth, so ? no mammoth and no mother for me to feed me with?. His words flowed out cold and slow, no emotions on them, besides an everlasting smile that made it think he wasn?t damaged about that, but things could be completely different behind appearances, but no one could know besides the russet fella who didn?t speak about that

Speech
Thoughts

Na i ahi? ya meril cen? ambaress?

TAGS ? Kogyn

WORDS ? 440 aprox

MOOD - Calm and secretive

MUSIC -

NOTES ? Sorry for the delay to post