ardent

My dear sister

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2014, 06:19 PM

Ever the flatterer, Etern would suggest that she must be busy. On the contrary, it seemed as if she had more time than ever before. Perhaps it was because she was still not used to this life - perhaps she never would be. Still, she had chosen this lot in life, and she could not take that choice back even if she wanted to. ?They certainly do, and he is a wonderful father - but no man could hope to spend enough time with all of them. What they need is another influence on top of Isardis, one that falls in line with his viewpoints and only seeks to strengthen them. I fear these boys grow too prideful in the knowledge that they are sons of Kings and forget that they still must earn their way to notoriety.? He would smile, which sent her eyebrow arching in a high curve above her brow line. It wasn't often Etern Armada smiled. He quickly accepted her terms, offering to train the children and asking about ranking. Her mind whirred quickly as she decided upon a more suitable rank for her brother. ?Etern Armada, I name you Knight of Glaciem - in charge of the Bloods and Juveniles. Your orders are simple - make the boys into men, and train the girls to be proper women.? Okay, perhaps not so simple. ?I have every faith in you, Warlord.? She would smile, the beautiful sort of smile that was rare to see upon her features. For the first time in a long while Sendoa Armada was irrevocably happy.

?speech,?