Arcane

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-24-2013, 11:06 AM

Baby blue hues stared into those neon eyes painfully as he returned her look. He seemed to want to be sympathetic. Those eyes seemed to be searching for something, but it was completely obvious that he didn't recognize her from the way he acted.

It felt like her heart was being ripped from her chest with an icy metal claw. It was like losing him and her children all over again. The disease had completely taken over and he didn't remember his past at all. It opened so many doors. What could she say to him? How should she react to him?

Her decision wasn't an easy one and it made her bitter inside. In her eyes though it was for the best. He only had roughly a year left to live. If he joined Glaciem then she didn't want to lose him for a third time. It was a selfish decision. One that would haunt her for the rest of her days. If he ever regained his memory he would probably hate her, but she couldn't bear it.

A cold and stoic expression overtook her visage as she looked up at him as if nothing was wrong. All she had to do was answer his question, call for Gargoyle, then leave. That's all she had to do. She could do it. She had to.

"I myself only know you vaguely sir. I remember you used to be a brave in our old lands. But yes, you were once a part of us, so you are familiar. I will call for my Alpha and you guys may discuss it over."

She stepped backwards and raised her gray head to the sky and attempted to keep the distress out of her voice as she called for Gargoyle or Crusade. She preferred it if Crusade came because she would know more of her anguish and why she was making this decision, but Gargoyle would understand her pain just as much. One of the two would work just fine. For now she'd sit back and wait.

Speech,