Basilisk I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
02-24-2014, 12:22 PM

Basilisk Saxe had grown so full of hate. His character, though, seemed inevitable, despite whatever course of action his life had taken. If his father had not been murdered, he would've been the same kind of man -- a cruel, heartless one. But now, instead, he had become cold and hardened for other reasons. He had been abandoned by those he had trusted, and each day he waited for someone to return to him. His mother, perhaps, or even one of his siblings, but it seemed they had forgotten him. Even Deteste had apparently abandoned him. He had once seemed eager to take the boy under his reigns, to teach him and to foster control and power within him, but he had abandoned such prospects, it seemed.

And through it all, only one had remained. Cataleya. The woman that had claimed him, so long ago, had always remained loyal to him, as he had to her. "Not many," he stated truthfully. "If I ever find my mother, or my siblings, they will join us." The key word was if. He truly did not know where they were, or even if they were alive. It seemed the plan was forming in his mind, and his gaze grew wild with excitement, but his features were guarded still. Could such a thing really be possible? To recruit like-minded wolves, to grow a pack that they would lead together? "I want this." He stated firmly, tail lashing out behind him as a slight smirk grew on his lips.