ardent

Do I know this Place? [Arcane/re-joining]

Saix

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2013, 11:47 AM

The female spoke and said that she valley knew him, she only knew he was a brave on the old territory of alacritis. Saix's smile ripped off his face and he looked at Arcane with the eyes of agony, almost those of death. "You know who I am?" His eyes widened and he jumped into the Glaciem border, "Please, tell me who I am I need to know!" the brute had been so hungry for his past, so hungry for the memories he had lost. He hungered for the wolf he had lost inside him. He made a fast walk, limping over to the female that had spoke to him. He was now face to face with her, his nose only a foot from hers. "What happened to me? Why can't I remember anything? I need to know who I am!" the strong and stable man that Saix tried to portray crumbled and he fell to his knees. His neon blue eyes rose up to Arcane despair rushing through his entire body. "Please,"He cried, "Tell me." his eyes were only watered but not a tear moved down his face, an he prayed and he hoped that the girl could answer his questions.

"Talk"