Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-25-2014, 06:02 AM

Seth explained his own ventures for his calling to his life and she nodded in agreement. The restlessness of such a task would always be taunting her, calling her to leave the pack for that day, just so she could see what the world had in store for her. It felt nice to have someone like her out there, who didn't really know what he wanted. To have Seth wanting to find out and explore by doing so was a nice change of pace for Odette.
When he inquired about her joining Valhalla, the conversation seemed to veer in a cooler direction. Her ears lightly flattened against her head and her eyes lost their merry twinkle. She wrapped her tail tightly around her paws and her open nature slowly pulled back. "Yes. I have joined Valhalla. I have my family there and I don't intend to lose them by any means." She didn't know where Seth stood in regards to pack politics, but she hoped that he wasn't like the surly ruler that had made the war such a horrible experience for her pack.
Even though she had pulled back into her shell, she mentally stuck her head back out from it. Curiosity swelled in her chest and she sighed softly before looking out at the water. "I hope that my place in Valhalla doesn't change your opinion of who I am or the friendship we have made from the first day we met." She wasn't dealing with hot water, but she knew that the conversation could get that way if the wrong words were voiced instead of remaining in their minds.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!