Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-25-2014, 09:25 AM

The man didn't react all that much to her correction nor offer any name of his own. She hadn't personally spent any time with Iorwerth during his stay in Ahlon, a pup at the time he had paid her less attention than any of the other wolves within the pack. For that reason she still hadn't made the connection that this was her aunt Arelahn's missing son, that obscure brother of Satu and Cirala. All she could assume was at some point or another he had been in Ahlon, a fact that ought to have helped her identify him and yet she still had no idea.

"What are you doing here in Seracia?" Came a rather blunt question, straight down to business with her still left clueless as to who this man actually was. A silly game at least on her end of things but then she couldn't really get in trouble, she hadn't actually crossed completely into the lands, just lingered rather close to their borders. "I was looking for someone." She responded simply. "Who are you? I'm guessing you knew my mother, Novel is her name."