Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-25-2014, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2014, 04:15 PM by Virgil I.)
ANTHEM x VIRGIL

Quote:
So, as a result of a rape (although Anthem did not know what he was doing), Virgil and Anthem will be having a litter of kids! There will probably end up being a lot of drama surrounding the pups, and much is uncertain about them, but I can say at the very least that Virgil is likely to try to keep them to herself. She'll probably end up giving them the Olympus surname, and Olympus-based names (i.e. Greek/Roman names based off of Greek/Roman people and gods/goddesses), at least to begin with. Raisa will probably have a hand in their raising as a sort of second-mother figure [:
The breeding thread is in progress, so it should not be too long until a pup application can go up! These kids can have a variety of appearances (Olympus traits being fiery-colored eyes, golden/russet/brown fur with darker markings, and large builds with Destruction traits typically being lighter fur, eye markings, and heterochromia), and there are a few designs below. If you wish to design your own, here are Virgil's and Anthem's references.

To apply, please give a description and personality of the pup you wish to play!

DESIGNS:
by Yumpy:

[Image: pgQXQrH.png]

[Image: yeeCB6D.png]

by Raii:
[Image: olympus7_by_northctrypenguin-d70ujwe.png]
[Image: olympus4_by_northctrypenguin-d6xchh2.png]
by Kat:
[Image: D9C577B5-9D8C-4038-ADB2-2891DDC905A5-334...3c812d.jpg]

by Eldarwen: