Fugue

gems
size
build
player
02-25-2014, 02:35 PM

when i wake up i'm afraid somebody else might take my place

when i wake up i'm afraid somebody else might end up being me

A shudder passed over his body when his queen stepped out to greet him. Her ashen pelt turned silver in the moonlight, and she appeared to be a goddess. He felt as if he were admitting his sins to a higher power; an angel with luminescent bi-colored gaze. His golden eyes met those as he sat before her, head dipped in a mixture of shame and respect.

"I feel that I have not been completely honest with you, princess." He began, reverting back to his pet name for her. He hoped she wouldn't mind his informality in his confessions. It seemed easier to speak with her when she was only a friend and not his superior.

"Before I met you, I was an entirely different man, you see. And my deeds were far less than those performed by a gentleman, or a knight, rather. They have been haunting me." He imagined the eyes of his victims. The look that they gave him as he took what he wanted without hesitation. His eyes widened at the feeling of power and dominance, and the idea that Raisa had only been spared the same treatment because he was having "an off day". He was ever grateful for that day and regretted that just days before, he had taken the innocence of an alabaster dame with a similar persona.

She had been the last, and the one that haunted him the most. He didn't even know if she had ever recovered, or if she had gotten pregnant. His head dipped lower to the ground. "One instance, in particular." He had never felt so exposed before. It was more difficult than he had expected to inform his queen. He had never felt so ashamed in his life, and he knew that he could not keep the feeling from his eyes.

-FUGUE-

"Talk" Think "You"