ardent

i'll hold you tight in my arms

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-25-2014, 03:21 PM
The babe laid there next to her man in such completeness. Her body radiated with pleasure and warmness. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and shut. Such acts were so much better with the one you loved. He was perfect for her in every way. They fit next to each other perfectly, as if they were made for each other. The woman listened to his words and felt her heart soar. Her tail thudded against his as she giggled softly. "I believe you are my soul mate, you were meant for me." She was a Wolf and that is how they thought. Wolves firmly believed that they should mate for life with one person they deem their soul mate. Aldoro was hers. She really hoped they would last forever. To grow old with such a nice, sweet, handsome, and wonderful man would be a dream within itself. But, the darling grew tired and the next day she would plan on challenging for the Amenti throne. She laid her head down next to his and shut her eyes. A soft rumble of content could be heard. "I love you, my dear." Six then fell into a soft slumber.

exit through slumber