Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-14-2014, 10:02 AM

Raisa saw a crestfallen light take root behind the pale woman's eyes. With sympathy the queen moved forward and swept her tail along the woman's side: a gesture of comfort. She knew the girl's confidence was still fragile, that she had only just begun to blossom within the freedoms Ebony provided. With a small smile Raisa said, "Take heart in knowing you are still my first choice. But I will not decide while being uninformed, for the sake of the wellfare of the pack. Do you understand what I mean?" It was not that Raisa did not approve of Elsa's work, it was not that she did not like her. On the contrary, the sooty queen considered the Sola among her closest friends, and one she rather enjoyed spending time with. But for this reason above others she knew she could not leap to a conclusion. She refused to allow biased opinions to sway her actions. "In my homeland, nepotism ran rampant among the ranks. Wolves were promoted for being sisters and brothers, friends and servants. It weakened us. I cannot allow that to happen again. I like you Elsa, and for that reason alone I hesitate." She hoped the smaller woman would not take it personally.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!