S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-26-2014, 03:16 PM

It seemed as though Isardis was always busy, seeking of to make alliances and potential members. And even with all the time away, it seemed he still had enough time to check on all of his children. " if kings can do whatever they want then why do some of them fall by failing there ultimate goal?" She'd question him carefully, because if kings can do whatever they wanted then Kingdoms would never get anywhere, 2 kings would have to fight for the same prize. Her smile would brighten at the fact no one knew when he had ventured out; it must be sly- to slip out of the sight of a caring mother. " Cool! Maybe we can go see all the penguins, they have beaks and everything!" After her last experience, she had no desire to catch and kill one, the way they move and squeel is rather intimidating. " Hmm, maybe he's just cautious of being around so many commoners." Her tail would lick at her heels, the question about family making her fall silent for a moment. Just thinking about her father made the youth go all stiff, the huge scar across the entire surface of her belly a constant reminder of his violant ways. The beginning of the infection was cured before it got out of hand. Eulari was kind enough to guide her through. " oh umm... I have a sister, she visited the glaciem borders a few weeks ago, its the first time i met her though, but it was exciting! My mother and father arent on these lands... i dont thinkk. But i dont mind, its fun having no one to pester me all the time. I didnt know how hard it was to make something so simple. My Den looks rather pathetic." She would have to spend a day dedicating her time on expanding it, but that could all happen in good time.

image by Emily, Permission to use