might is power

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-26-2014, 04:55 PM
Six
The woman laid there. Her eyes shut. The woman was broken, horribly broken. She shuddered as she sobbed. She was breaking down. Six was not sad, not mad, she was ashamed. The behemoth trained and trained for that fight and yet she was crushed by a puny bitch. The black and white brute felt her belly churn, she was pregnant. Six could tell by the way her body reacted to the foreign beings. She was happy despite everything else, but at that moment all she could think about was the fight. Her ears perked as foot steps neared her. Her nose twitched as his scent flooded into her nostrils. The darling babe buried her face beneath the snow and her paws to cover the sobs and tears. Her wrapped himself around her and comforted her with sweet nothings but she continued to cry. Her tail instantly wrapped around him. His touch helped so much yet she continued on. Ever since the girl arrived to Ala she had become soft and distracted. Was it for the better? The woman would never leave Aldoro but she could not be defeated again. Six sucked in a tight breath and sighed softly. Her head lifted and puffy eyes flicked to him. "I love you, my darling." Her voice was weak but she tried her hardest to pull herself together. "I have news." A smile crept upon her inky lips. "We will have pups soon." The woman leaned in and licked his muzzle softly, forcing herself to stay strong.