Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-26-2014, 10:05 PM

She didn't know that there was a way to love her brother more than she did at that moment. As she spoke to him of Themisto he would listen quietly, it was easy to think he was carefully mulling over her words. It was becoming an ease to speak to him, and it seemed that he enjoyed the fact. She couldn't help the shy smile that spread across her features, her lips were beginning to hurt ?from smiling the last two days. She had to say though she didn't mind the happiness, it had been too long since she'd felt such pure joy. The only cloud hanging over her head was the members of her family that were still missing, the last piece to her puzzle.
Her royal purple gaze would fall upon his shoulders as he spoke to her, his words something she would cling to in the coming days. As the rest of her siblings found out about the man she was growing so fond of. The fluttering in her stomach would not cease as his hopeful words filled her head. At least she'd have Pulsus to count on, he'd stand by her no matter what they thought. Her grin would widen as he finished speaking and her gaze would easily find his own. "I'm glad I can count on you, Pulsus." she would nuzzle affectionately into his neck fur as a sigh of contentment left her pale lips. "I don't even know how I'll tell them." she would giggle amusedly at the looming thought.?

""