Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-26-2014, 10:31 PM

She was still in awe how brilliant Themisto was, so easily would he bring a smile to her odd features. She would notice as his features grew serious, was he somehow upset by her lack of innocent fun. She'd always been a rather serious child, as long as she could remember. Now though, fun and an innocent happiness seemed to fit rather well. She could see herself beside Themisto, on some great adventure together. The scene would cause more of a flush to her cheeks, but would be forgotten as she told him of her true past.

She would feel the gentle touch of his tongue upon her cheek, a sweet gesture that would make her smile through her tears. She could feel herself wanting to lean into his soft nuzzles, but she knew better than to allow herself any closer. Her story would continue, and to her amazement he would stay and listen to her every word. She would sniffle as he asked her so carefully to stop crying, she wanted to badly but the tears would keep falling. Her tiara would lift from her head slowly as she rubbed the tears from her cheeks with slate colored paws. The panic within her subsiding as she realized her close proximity with Themisto.
A slight hiccup would develop as she would try to gain control of herself. Her mind clearing enough for the girl to recite a breathing exercise. "I'm so sorry Themisto. I didn't mean to lose control like that..." she would murmur as she tried to return his comforting nuzzle. Part of her wishing he would never stop, the other part sitting in silent just enjoying his silken touch. "It's just so hard not to when I think about them." her solemn voice was quiet as she would seek out the warm comfort of his gaze.?

?
"Speech"