Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-27-2014, 05:31 PM

Worry wouldn't leave her face as Loccian watched the girl's actions to her question, was it that bad? What the yearling would say next tough would surprise the aging woman, eyes going a bit wide. Though it was surprising and a bit upsetting for her, she understood why Silveris wanted to leave and explore outside of Seracia. Within seconds she would go from upset, to confused when the child brought up two names she wasn't familiar with, then to a relaxed, proud manner. She would lean down and nuzzle her daughter, giving her a small kiss on the top of her head. "You have grown so much my daughter." She spoke softly with a smile, tail wrapping around and laying over her paws. "I understand, Seracia is where you grew up and got to know, and you wanna see what the rest of the world is like." Loccian would sigh heavily, closing the here eyes as they began to tear up. "I will miss you... so much." Her voice would become shaky, opening her eyes, and bringing her neck around the girl's own. Silveris might not have been her birth child, but Loccian still loved her as much as the others.

Awesome table by Lu <3