Tessi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-28-2014, 02:51 AM
Tessi gave a small start again when the woman's sweet voice sounded through the walls of the cavern as she laughed. Why was it that the girl couldn't draw herself to move? She was just glued to where she sat only able to look on as the other woman went about her business. She started stumbling confused through her mind trying to figure it out why this was going on. She had thought she could do it. She had thought she could totally handle herself on her own, but she was being proven wrong here and now, stuck paralyzed with fear. Then the woman leaned against her shoulder, and for some reason this action scent a wave of ease through her body. It was such a strange response. But that touch had reminded her that she was still present.

That's when the fea questioned her about her eyes with that same welcoming and friendly, honey drenched voice that just confused her so. She felt like something bad was going to happen, and yet so far all this wolf had done was be friendly to her. Her eyes. The thought took a moment to process before finally remembering that her eyes where two different colors. Her left eye being a shade grey lighter then her coat and blending in very nicely with it, and her right being a bright and vibrant green.

But before she could process the thought enough to verbalize on it, the woman was speaking again, introducing herself and addressing a lack of manners that had thus far gone unnoticed. Her name struck Tessi as quite the mouthful of words, but what came next really shocked her causing her eyes to go wide. Queen. Tessi had always been told that there was a certain way a leader carried them self. You'd know it when you saw it. But she hadn't picked up on it and so for a moment questioned the statement. But she didn't want to offend this woman, especially if the statement was true. And so offered a bow of her head before finally finding her voice again, stammering out the words. "Tessi. I'm Tessi Aryi Cami. And my eyes, well, I can't formally explain them. Both my parents had grey eyes... I'd just been born with this."