Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-28-2014, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014, 03:56 AM by Novella.)

Novel was far swifter to react, fortunately for Novella. As Symphony began to settle down inside, Novel would appear back outside, quick to begin assigning Novella and Gitan a task. "Aunt Novella? Symphony will need some water, you should take him, and bring us back some water." There was certainly a coldness towards Gitan, one that would hopefully be corrected at some point, Symphony obviously loved the man. Now however was not the time to point that out to her niece and with a nod of her head, she set off with Gitan. The quickest route to water this time, she had no idea how long the birth would take but she didn't want to waste any time. "I?d rather we not delay." Nor did Gitan apparently. "I know." She responded simply, surprised at how calm her voice came out. "I don't want to either."

They had pretty much hit the water, Novella's mind now frantically tried to think of a way they could get the water back to Symphony and Novel. It was then that there was sudden voice from above them, mismatched eyes shifted their gaze to the sky to see Atlas flying above them. "Two male, one to go. But something's wrong. Symphony thinks the last one is turned the wrong way." Three children, the first part brought a smile to Novella's face though it quickly faded as Atlas continued. Something was wrong? "Is Symphony going to be ok? The pup?" Atlas probably didn't have the answers but the words fell from her lips all the same.

At her side Gitan was silent and a quick glance showed that he shared her worries. "Lets go." She told him, she longed to return and make sure everyone would be ok. She had no idea how they could possibly get any water back and certainly didn't want to waste any time debating how she could. Quickly she travelled back to the den.

"Novel!" She called to her niece as she neared the den once more. "Novel, Atlas told us what has happened. Will Symphony and the pup be ok?" She'd explain the lack of water afterwards, now all her mind could focus on was the well-being of Symphony and her pups.