Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-01-2014, 07:19 PM

Raisa approaches, her snout running along Virgil?s frame, and the woman winces ever so slightly when Raisa?s nose accidentally brushes against a bruise. It is nothing; physical pain does not bother her. She has been raised to fight since she hit six months old; the scars on her pelt are innumerable. Raisa asks what happened, and Virgil controls herself. She will not cry when she gets to the troublesome part; Olympians do no such thing. ?I had a challenge for Olympus. I won,? she explains. Her lips light up into a smile for a moment, but she pauses, closing her eyes as she tries to figure out how to phrase what she is to say next.
She inhales, bracing herself. ?I?.I was exploring in the East?and I fell. I hit my head hard, and I was concussed. When I was out some?.some monster took advantage of me,? she describes, lips revealing ivory teeth as she wishes for the presence of her assaulter, if only so she could rip his balls off now. ?I was in season, Raisa,? she adds quietly, and she knows that will make it obvious. Her belly has only the slightest of curves to it, but it is obvious from her words alone.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]