Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-01-2014, 02:26 PM

Raisa was not so certain she liked where this conversation was going. Fugue seemed so... off. She was used to a certain assured arrogance from the man, a confidence and familiarity that she had come to see as comforting. To see the man waver before her twisted something in her stomach. She did not let this show upon her face, however. She merely nodded and kept her features as smooth as a frozen lake. "Since I met you, you have been nothing but a loyal friend, Fugue. It would seem to me that this past is well behind you, but if it will ease your mind to speak of it, I will listen." Raisa tilted her head towards the moonlit moor that surrounded the camp, and began to lead him away. If it was truly as sensitive as it seemed, she thought perhaps he would not want to risk an accidental audience. She waited until they would be well beyond easy hearing distance, but not so far that any alarm howls would not be heard. Raisa was loath to leave her sleep of course, but she had come to see the small man as a friend, and would not leave him in need of counsel for the sake of an extra hour or two.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!