Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-01-2014, 07:34 PM

Joy bubbled in the queen's veins, slow and hesitant. A pack challenge... And Virgil had succeeded, so what was the meaning of the undercurrent in her words. There was something else, something measurably more sinister. Raisa waited, breath baited, for the darker truth to surface. When Virgil said her piece, Raisa still had not exhaled. She could not, would not, until she was certain she had heard wrong. Her head was swimming by the time her legs buckled. Raisa lurched sideways, nearly collapsing herself, before graceless regaining balance. Her head, tail, and ears drooped. A quivering had taken up residence in her limbs, seeming to suck the heat from her body. The sooty fae's ears rang as if they attempted to purge the horrid, evil words from her body. No, she thought. No, no, no... Virgil had been... had been... And all the while Raisa had been sulking and she had... And she had enjoyed it when... Tears welled in the woman's eyes and she shook her head slowly. "Virgil, I'm so sorry. I should have... If I'd only..." Raisa should have been there to save her, should have protected her, but instead she had been safe at home betraying the beautiful woman's love and trust. Her shoulders began to quake with silent sobs. "Please, forgive me. Oh Virgil, I have sinned..."

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!