Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-02-2014, 05:17 PM

The femme introduced herself as Cataleya. Hmm? no last name? Had D?gmar found herself another ambitious fae of mystery? D?gmar listened intently and it seemed her suspicious were correct. Cataleya, much like Six, was seeking to put a pack together and offering her an opportunity. D?gmar let herself fall quiet, a placid smile on her face as she mulled over the opportunity, eyes trailing down the muscular form of the gray woman. Was she building one from scratch? Would she challenge? How much better would she fare than Six?

It was the next set of phrases that most caught the warrior's attention. All she had been looking for since coming to Alacritis was a pack that would test her strength. A pack that would push and mold her into perfection. "My dear Cataleya, your warning has sealed my decision. I have been searching for a pack that will push and test me since I first set foot here. The company matters not for it's packs of tender-bellied fools I can not stand. I would join you Cataleya, I would bid you break me, mold me whatever it takes for me to reach the next level as a warrior."