ardent

It has Begun

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-02-2014, 06:54 PM

It pleased her greatly that the girl was so ready to accept her terms and did so with little question. An introduction would be given, the girl claiming to have been part of Tortuga. Her thoughts drifted back to when Taurig had ruled Tortuga, she couldn't imagine this girl following his rule. "Tortuga. Many rules have held that name. Though I believe a pack by the name of Tortuga resides in the North somewhere.

"Cataleya." She would give her name to the newest member of her pack and her newest apprentice. "Answer my call when it comes, that will be when the pack gathers and ranks will be given."

Their meeting was quickly coming to an end, there was no need to linger, this girl would answer her call and come receive her training when the time was right. The temptress would rise, powerful limbs unfolding from beneath her. "I will warn you only once. I run a pack of the worst of the worst, outcasts of society. No one will be dead weight, you will training tirelessly to prove yourself worthy" With that she would turn, making her way away from the volcano, in search of the next wolf to join her numbers.

-exit cat unless stopped-

OOC- Cat will stay if Narfi has any questions :)

Talk like this