Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-03-2014, 12:25 PM

his mind was buzzing with what he was now expected to do. it was an important task, given to him by the gods. but before doing so, he and his beloved kapras?us must have a bl?t. the two of them must track down a boar and give sacrifice to the norn sisters urd and skuld, in order to shine light upon their fate and future. he contemplated giving one to the third sister for their present, but a flash of pale before him grabbed his attention. it was a man, bloated with confidence and aggression. he was either the owner of the group residing here, or a man on a bad trip of tree frogs. his coherent inquiry told him it was the former, and a slightly offended brow would lift at his ignorance. perhaps he did not know of the gods, and if so, he would inform him.

a demented smirk would crawl upon vile lips as rough tones would seep from them, gaman ? leiden. a glint of admiration shone within his eyes, he simply relished his native language and how it tingled upon his tongue. pleasure is suffering, my ill-mannered host. if the gods had wanted my mortal life to end, they surely would have spared my leg to take my heart. he would pry his ill-matched pools from the man's intoxicating form to gaze down at his amputated leg. it was a mark of their power, of their jealousy. but also of their forgiveness. they had reminded him that he was here to rise to valhalla, to stand beside odin. not to live a pointless life until he died of old age. and so he met the gorgeous diamond before him with a stillness he'd never known before, not a sliver of fear poisoning his veins but rather a deliciously mischievous smirk upturning a relaxed fa?ade and a calm statement of i am simply here to enjoy the visual aspects of a heavenly jewel. after all, if we do not appreciate what odin and his brother's have given us, they might give rise to ymir once more to take it away.

!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself