i'm wasted wasting time

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-03-2014, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014, 12:46 PM by DesireƩ.)

something blossomed within the cool depths of her eyes; something she'd been keeping carefully hidden until now. she was an interesting woman, And desire? hopes she is not to be fooled. To be manipulated is was not something she took sweetly to. where would this go? nobody knew, and the purple babe loved it all the same. " Theres no need to win a war to my dearest wishes; you have already won my heart" More often then not Desire? often did fool her opposition with false feelings and hopes, but today she stays pure to her word. This was only there first meeting though, and having such feelings so soon was perhaps to quick, as if soon something would have to go wrong.

As Vi would advance forward; even if it where to be only Slight the Nymph made no reaction to stop her from proceeding; enjoying her company more then she usually did from any other. " If it where my choice id have you to never leave my side." Her lashes would pat gently upon each other, wondering if the Ruby hued woman had already made ties towards another; or committed towards a certain pack. " Do you live far from here? This place is rather beautiful." She'd comment the lands with ease; the sight appealing and rather bountiful of greenery and buds.

image by Serendipity