gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-08-2014, 07:36 PM
[Image: EJlRXr4.png]
Quote:Being blind from birth, her sense were so honed that she rarely missed the sound of a figurative pin dropping if it was anywhere near her, and the sounds of certain movements had become wholly familiar to her. She heard the shifting of the she-wolf's paws against the ground and listened as her voice rose from below. She smiled down at the newcomer as she completed her statement.

"You may rise, young lady. I am glad to see you know proper manners." Natalya sat back on her haunches before continuing. "If you are, in fact, a warrior, Olympus may be very well suited to you. The majority of our pack mates are members of the Olympus family. My niece, Virgil, is our Empress, and my husband, Helios, serves as her second in command, the Consul. Our family is one blessed by the gods, and we pride ourselves on strength and loyalty. Every member of the pack is expected to be skilled in the art of combat, regardless of position, and children of Olympus are trained vigorously." She paused, giving the girl a moment to absorb the information. It was these pieces of information that would likely determine for the girl if she wished to join.

"If you still wish to join our ranks, Miss Altsoba, please tell me a bit about yourself. Your interests, your background, and your age will help to determine what rank will suit you best."