Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-04-2014, 03:11 PM

The woman's blunt refusal of her title was at first very confusing. Raisa was miffed, of course, but in a somewhat amused way. Who was this fae to say what she was and was not? As the girl spoke on, however, it became somewhat clearer. An amused grin split the cinder woman's maw and a small chuckle leaked out. By the time Isi was at the end of her deduction, Raisa's sides quaked with laughter. "I'm sorry youngling," she said, sides quaking. "I think there's been a bit of a miscommunication between us." Raisa took a deep breath and looked over the woman once more. Koval, eh? It was a name she had heard before, if only once or twice. The queen dug deep into her memory to produce the names that she hoped would prove her legitimacy. "Taisiya's daughter then, yes?" She could not remember the girl's sire, but the mother's name sounded right. "You seem quite young, certainly not old enough to remember much about the coup. I'm not certain what you've been told, so I don't expect you to believe me. I am Raisa, by Ailwyn Kaisin, heir to the old Ebony throne. I have reformed the pack, loyal to the old ways, here in this new realm." Raisa sat down and looked at the girl in a new light. "So tell me, what has become of my old homeland?"

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!