gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
03-04-2014, 03:51 PM
Thankfully the fiery she wolf would easily let Novel take charge of the situation. The babies were coming quickly, and they would need to get back to the den swiftly. Elohim was probably still there, hopefully preparing everything for the newest arivals in ludicael. What she didn't expect was the sudden appearance of a strange male. Her hackles would come up, not that she would be any good at defending vi or the pack. Quickly though he would explain, family. And he wanted to help. Viridiana would shut him up, instructing him to follow Novel's orders. Her fur would settle and she would offer the man a quick smile. "For now we should just get her to the den." Viridiana would look to the young healer for reassurance and she would offer it to her a smile playing upon her features. "You're doing great so far, we will help you to the den and then you can say hello to the babies."?

It didn't take too long to reach the old tree, as soon as it was in view Viridiana would slip into its depths. Elohim would appear, offering the woman herbs to help with the contractions and more to help the pain. It would not take long after for the first pup to arrive. Novel would hope the new Mother was able to clean the pup, but if she was not able she was quite ready to help. They were close to the water, Novel's companion would take a water filled sponge and offer it to the laboring she wolf. "You're almost there Viridiana, just keep pushing." Novel's gentle words would hopefully encourage the woman to keep going and finish the birth.?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]