ardent

The Basics Of Medicine [Training For Preston]

Preston

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2013, 05:11 PM

The young wolf nodded as he struggled to maintain his balance over the smooth rocks of the staircase with his freshly wet paws, scratching at the stone floor as he struggled to remain upright. He listened intently to Erani as she gave him a symple hypothetical situation. "I'd clean the wound first." He piped excitedly...But how would he clean the wound. The answer found him as she led him to the herbs.

He paced around the aligned herbs, looking them over carefully, trying to remember his teachings. He listed off the few herbs and their uses that he knew in his mind and for a second ventured to suggest Alfalfa to stop the bleeding. He shook his head silently and went over the herbs again, fully concentrated on the task at hand. Alfalfa would keep the blood from clotting, he knew that, it would be a stupid decision to make. "First." He said, his brow knitted together as he thought "I would use the bark to clean the wound" He said firmly, "Then I would use the Yarrow to stop the bleeding." He affirmed, sitting and waiting for his teacher's reply. He was quiet as his nature would allow him to be, but hardly quiet enough to go unheard by Erani's sensitive ears. Although his knowledge of herbs was limited he was sure he had successfully healed the hypothetical wolf.

CODING BY TIFF