ardent

Spring Fever

Soleon

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2013, 05:23 PM

Rolled on his back and looking up at the skies in pure awe the child would paw slowly at his brothers face as he came. Face rolling towards his own Soleon would rise up, trying to sit on his back legs, forelegs would come up and attempt to place a paw on either side of Gael's face. The male would then proceed to press his face towards his brother, eye to eye, as his inquiry begged to be answered. What indeed was an epitahpony? Breathing in a large huff of air as though he was about to expel the secrets to the universe the babe would merely speak a single line, "I don't know," with that he would retreat from his brother and look around, "I will capture all the flutterbies. I thought flutterbies were bigger than that. Whatever," The boy turned on his heals and looked to the side. Hm. A walk. No. His expression would harden at his brother and the tiny pup would press out his chest, "No walking for me. I'm gonna be a warrior. Just like dad," And with that the little boy would face his brother, and with short legs and lots of stumbling, he would unleash a lethal attack upon his brother's ear. His paws flailing at his head his teeth would bare, and he would squeak.