gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-06-2014, 08:12 AM
Erani

Erani?s ears pulled back as she caught the sounds of movement behind her, then pulled forward again as she uttered a soft chuckle upon recognizing the tread of Chrysanthe and Odette. ?Ah, children, I should have known you would cook up something.? Gentle amusement sparkled in the deep blue gaze as she cast a glance left and right at her daughter and grand-daughter. However further conversation would be cut off by the arrival of first one wolf, who carried herself with the bearing of a Queen, and also matched the alpha scent on the border. Odette spoke up, and Erani nodded. ?As she says, we are not Glaciem wolves. Nor are we remotely allied with that pack or it?s? King.? The delicate pause said that ?King? was the last word she would have used for Isardis.

The second arrival was of a small female, who piped right up. Her words caused an amused chuckle to roll from the snowy Alpha Primary?s chest, rich velvet roughened by age. ?True, I am old, but I?ve a few years left. No offence taken, Ebon Knight Kaliska.? Deep blue gaze twinkled gaily at the small female before turning to the Queen before her. ?I am Erani Adravendi, Alpha Primary of Valhalla, a pack to the west. I came to see about an alliance, and if not an alliance, then a treaty of peace. This is Alsander, Digamma Secondary, also my nephew,? She tilted her head to indicate the pale silver male at her flank, ?My daughter, Chrysanthe Adravendi, also previously Alpha of Valhalla,? Her head tilted to indicate her russet faced daughter, ?And my grand-daughter Odette Adravendi.? She nodded to indicate Odette.

Her words were given in the same gentle tones, friendly and warm. If the Queen of Ebony would have her day ruined by Glaciem wolves on her border, then Ebony and Valhalla were on the same paw when it came to the northern pack. ?I take it that you?ve already had a visit from Glaciem?? Her deep blue eyes chilled over at the word Glaciem. Part of her mind gave a rye laugh. Funny, Glaciem used to be a pack wolves thought of with a smile. Now it was one thought of with a snarl.