gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
03-06-2014, 08:59 AM
Hani tried to offer a smile as she spoke, but it seemed to twitch and contort rather than stay in a smile. Maybe it really was, but maybe it was Hani's imagination. She tried to hold her face still as the wolfess in front of her sat down. "Freakin' duh!" her mind practically shouted as Hani quickly took a few steps back and sat- maybe sitting a little too fast- making a nice "thwup" sound. The other greeted her warmly and asked how she was doing, "Oh, fine, fine." she replied by instinct, nodding agreeingly as she trailed off. The other gave her name, Roman it seemed, and further elaborated that she was the Queen of Tortuga.

"Wait..." her mind froze for a moment, then started going again all at once, "Uh, Queen? Haha, um wow, well, I'm not really a queen. Uhh..." she trailed off again, tipping her head, "That's kind of important, isn't it?" this Roman did smell of a pack, could she really be telling the truth? A queen? There were queens? "Uh, Miss Ro- no uh, Lady? Queen? Yeah, Queen Roman-" she tested the title a few times before realizing a question was posed to her, "MY name? Oh, well..." she contemplated telling the truth or another name, after all she didn't know this "queen" or where she stood on several issues, but it was just a name after all, "Hani, my name is Hani, no special titles really."

Hani looked around the area for a bit, noticing that the scent didn't match up with the pack scent on the queen. That was odd? Didn't queens have like watchers? They were important, right, "So, heh, where's your people? Is that normal to say?" she wondered, the last part more to herself than anyone else. How do you talk to a queen? She's just a normal wolf otherwise, right? No? Hani's tail flipped a few times nervously, what happened if you offended a queen? "Stepping on thin ice here, Hani. Thiiin ice."

Thoughts
Speech