Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
05-18-2014, 10:46 PM
Ok, so I wrote this at almost midnight after a long day of diving, so it may not be entirely coherent... XD

The horrible, awful wolf who had tried to hurt her shook her grip off like she was just some dust on her paw, sending the pup tumbling. Signy was immediately up and furious, especially as the big-mouth meany started saying things. "I am not the wrong speeeeshes, you're just wrong in the head you big dumb-dumb! I am just exactly what I'm supposed to be and I am not small, you take that back!" She contemplated biting the bigger wolf again but that hadn't worked out real well for her last time and she figured the other wolf would just shake her off again, so Signy settled for sticking out her tongue. "If you try to eat me I'll pull out all your fur so everyone sees your shiny bald stupid head! And I don't need anyone to watch me so there! Cuz I can take care of myself!" Every point was punctuated by a stamp of her tiny paw in the dirt for emphasis, accompanied by a bright green glare and a stubborn set to her face. "Why don't you just go fall in a lake so all the fishes will eat you?!"

Signy had never felt this mad before, not even at Cicily or Taddeo when they made her mad, and she felt like she was going to burst from it all. No one had ever actually tried to hurt her before.
"Speech"

[Image: 4234f0f1-d765-42c4-9a96-28953ac45eea_zpsqqruefmh.png]

This pine marten has a very foul mouth and a confusing accent. He is also fierce and hates to be called adorable. You have been warned.